Ch 1 The Hope

Go down

Ch 1 The Hope

Post  Petey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young lady who was taking a walk through the palace gardens, in the early morning, on July 3, 2020. When she reached the pond, she heard someone calling her name. She looked up to see who was calling to her. She saw that her lady maid was rushing over to her. “Milady Nelly, your mother is looking for you. She sent me to find you, though she let me have it for not being with you already.” Nelly’s lady maid kept rambling on and on and on. Nelly was really tired of the rambling so she decided to see what her mother wanted. Nelly half walked, half ran to the palace, since it is improper for someone of noble birth to actually run anywhere.

Last edited by Petey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Petey
Petey
Admin

View user profile http://storyworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ch 1 The Hope

Post  Petey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

When Nelly reached the front doors to the palace, the guards opened the doors for her. When Nelly walked through the doors, she suddenly woke up from her dream. She has had that very same dream since she had been told she was adopted. Nelly took this chance to revisit that memory, in case she missed a clue. “Nelly, sweetie, your daddy and I need to talk to you about something.” Lisa looked towards Travis for help. “We don’t know how to tell you this but……….”

“What your mother is trying to say is…………….well……………….”

“Your not out biological child,” Lisa suddenly came out and said. Lisa saw the shock on Nelly’s face so she had pulled out her birth certificate and said. “This isn’t real. We had created it when you were five and you were so desperate to see that you weren’t really hatched like everyone was telling you that you were. We don’t actually have your real birth certificate nor have we actually seen it. We figured that now that you are fifteen, you should probably know the truth. Your father and I still love you as if you were our own child -”
Petey
Petey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Petey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

“And we always will,” Travis cut in. “In our hearts you are our child……we just wish that it could say it on your birth certificate. We have the adoption papers down in the den but no one knows who your parents are. We were told at the adoption center that the lady who dropped you off at the hospital, asked that your name start with an N. We figured we could do that much for you. We wish she would have left something to identify who your parents were……..are.”

Nelly kept hoping that somewhere in there would be a clue as to her parents but after three years she didn’t really think she was going to find one. Nelly always wonders if her dream is a clue and if that is where she should look but it has never gone past the front doors. Nelly wishes that the dream would change but after three years its not likely to change. Nelly starts pacing her room while thinking about the dream. After a couple of minutes of pacing, Lisa walks into the room and says, “Nelly, here is your mail from yesterday and today. Sorry I forgot to give you your mail yesterday. I was really spaced. I guess work has been really bad lately. I can‘t believe that I actually spaced though its not like me to be spacey………” Lisa walked out of the room, her words trailing along behind her like a lost puppy.

Nelly looked through the mail that her mom had handed to her. She saw that the papers saying that she had drill in a week was in her pile of mail. She opened it and saw that she would be training in a different place that drill. Nelly went to her calendar and added the date and place where her drill was to take place. I’ll have to call Rachel and tell her that I won’t be able to make it to her party that day, Nelly thought to herself, like I’m going to let anything get in the way of this months drill. I’d give my right arm to be there right now and away from here. All it has been like is…………..well I don’t know what its been like but I do know what I’ve made it feel like for the past three years and I should make it up to them for acting the way I have. I should never have made it seem like they don’t mean anything to me. Nelly took a look at her calendar again and saw that the Monday after she would get back from drill she had open. She took her red permanent marker and wrote “DO SOMETHING NICE FOR MOM AND DAD” then Nelly walked away from the calendar and sat down on her bed. But what can I do for them to show how much I do care for them and to show them that I don’t want to ever lose them since they are my parents even if it doesn’t say that on my birth certificate if we could ever find it. As Nelly sat there thinking about doing something nice for her parents a vision drifted into her head and clouded her thinking until she focused on the vision.
Petey
Petey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down