Ideas About Nelly

Go down

Ideas About Nelly

Post  Petey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

It was a beautiful spring day when Lady Nelly decided to take a walk through the palace gardens. Her mother, the Princess of Radland, always disapproved of what Nelly did. In her mothers eyes, Nelly was a demon child and didn’t belong to her. Nelly couldn’t take her mother most of the time but one day when Nelly was really upset she went into the gardens to think. To Nelly’s surprise, the gardens were already occupied by someone that Nelly didn’t know. A boy, about Nelly’s age, was standing by the pond. That was the exact same spot that Nelly always went to. Nelly walked up behind him and gently spoke to him.

“Hello, my good sir.”

The boy jumped back and fell to his knees before he responded with, “Milady, I didn’t know you would be coming over here. Your mother says I’m to not lay my eyes on you for any reason until tonight’s dinner.”

“My mother said what?!?!” Nelly couldn’t believe that this was her mothers doing. Leave it to the Princess of this Shit Hole of a Place to do something like this to her own daughter, Nelly thought to herself before returning back to the boy in front of her. “Well we have to respect my mother’s wishes now don’t we. We could just forget this happened since u haven’t seen me yet so my mother………..” What am I doing lying to him my mother will never be happy she always told me to stay outta the gardens now I know why she always said that. Why did today have to be my birthday. This better not be one of her little things that she did for my birthday I am sooooo gonna hate her if it were. “Well I suppose you had better get going” Nelly turned and walked away from the poor boy.
Petey
Petey
Admin

View user profile http://storyworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas About Nelly

Post  Petey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Nelly half ran, half walked back to the palace after her little run in with the strange boy and after her ladies maid told her that her mother was looking for her. All Nelly could think about was what her mother was trying to do with her life. It didn’t make any sense that her mother would send for a strange boy on the day of Nelly’s birthday. The guards opened the door for Nelly while calling over their shoulders as she passed, “Don’t let your mother catch you moving that fast milady.”

“Why don’t you call me Nell like I’ve asked you guys to soooo many times.” Nelly said as she slowed to a princess-like walking pace.

“Like we have said before milady, we aren’t going to let your mother catch us being improper to royalty……..”

Nelly cut him off with, “In order for me to be royalty, my mother has to act like I’m her daughter and I don’t see that happenin anytime soon.”

As Nelly said that, her mother suddenly appeared out of nowhere. “I’m sorry you feel like I don’t care about you Nelly excepcially on the day of your birth. I even went out of my way to get you the best birthday present in all of the lands.”

“Mother I didn’t mean it like that. I just meant at times it seems like all you want out of me is a little servant girl like all the maids kids. I don’t mean anything by it mother and I’m sorry I said anything at all. Every time I open my mouth all it does is lead to trouble between you and me and I don’t know why I can’t keep it closed.”

“I know how you feel dear. My mother was the same way with me and look at the princess I’ve turned into. One day you will follow in my footsteps Nelly. You will be the Queen or reigning princess of this great land in which you currently live.”

“Yeah thanks mother, that’s just what I wanted. Lets be Queen or reigning princess of a land that no one knows about --”

“I don’t ever wanna hear that come out of your mouth again you got that you good for nothing little brat.” Nelly’s mother suddenly stormed off yelling over her shoulder as she left, “You better be in that dinning room no later than half an hour before dinner.”

Nelly couldn’t believe what her mother was going to put her through. Why did this have to be my nightmare.
Petey
Petey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Petey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Nelly walked through the door to the supermarket on her way home from drill. She had told her mom before she left that she would pick up the things her mom needed for the upcoming week. Nelly brought out the list her mom had giving to her with what she needed. Some of the things on the list were already crossed off but that was because her mom had picked them up herself while Nelly was at drill. Her mother had sent her a text message with the info on it. Nelly pulled out her phone to check it again in case there was another message from her mother. To Nelly’s surprise she had a text message from Nick. I’ll get back to him when I’m at home. Just in case its something about this sister of his that he is supposed to have. Nelly thought to herself. Why did he decide to come to me with that information instead of talking to one of his buddies about it. Nelly shook her head and decided that she didn’t need to be thinking about him right now. Nelly took a look at the list in her hand and headed over to the fruit section. While Nelly was in the check-out line, a guy in front of her suddenly reached past her to grab a magazine. She was so out of it, Nelly didn’t notice that the man in front of her had touched her. All of a suddenly Nelly saw a woman and man talking.

“She is your daughter James. You can’t deny it. She looks just like Nicholas did when he was this little.”

“Jasmine I don’t care how many times you tell me that her and that twin brother of hers are my children. You left me 9 months ago for that man that your parents liked - “

“That wasn’t my fault. You know I have to be married to someone who my parents like otherwise the crown falls into my cousins hands and there is no way that I could let that happen. This crown means more to my parents than for me to let that happen. Sorry I had to make some sacrifices. I still love you James.”

“You have one heck of a way of showing it. You always have.”

“Well I guess you don’t want to admit that these two are yours so I’ll just be going then.” With that the woman got up and left.

Nelly came back to reality and took off leaving what her mom needed at the check-out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petey
Petey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down